Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurricane Earl vs. Rincon Puerto Rico











Well another hurricane came to Puerto Rico and its name was Earl. It packed a punch and there were many towns and people without water and electricity. Mother nature showed what she can do with a lot of water... mudslides. Thank God Rincon didnt get hit that bad..not much rain, But the wind was a relief cooling everything off, until the middle of the night where you can hear the howling wind..I heard things cracking and breaking from flying around in the back yard.. Not much happened, lost 6 banana trees which 2 had bananas on them, and some palm tree branches, and yes, my patio tarp was shredded to pieces... All and all nothing major..And I'm thinking that is the way I would like to keep it..and I think all of Rincon, and Puerto Rico would like it too.

After Hurricane Earl...Back to Rincon's Beautiful Sunsets



No comments:

Post a Comment